DR. K. SHAJI
Oriental College of Hotel Management & Culinary Arts
- Educational Qualification : B. Com., DHMCT, MS Edu. Mgmt., MBA- T & HM, M. Phil – HM, Ph. D – Management
- Work Experience : 27 years
- Teaching : 23.5 years
- Industry : 3.5 years
- Others : Perform cookery shows in TV channels
- Area of Specializations : Food Production & Culinary Arts
- Subjects teaching at Under Graduate level : Food Production, Bakery & Patisserie, Kitchen Management, Material Management.
After the graduation in Hotel Management, started my career with Taj Group, at Chennai since 1993 for a span of 3½ years. Joined Oriental Group of Educational Institutions in the year 1997 as Lecturer in the Food Production Department.
Promoted as HOD – Food Production Department in the year 2000. Then promoted as Principal, Oriental College of Hotel Management & Culinary Arts, Vythiri.
Headed various academic responsibilities. Professionally holds few :
- Member of :
Board of Studies HM – University of Kannur
- South India Culinary Association
- Indian Federation of Culinary Association
- World Association of Chefs Society
- Board of Studies HM – University of Calicut Former Chairman – Board of Studies HM- University of Calicut.
- Awarded Best Chef Trainer – Dept of Tourism. Govt of Kerala